Global Engineer manufactures and designs a wide range of Machine room less elevators. Machine room less elevators (usually known as MRL) are a type of either traction or hydraulic elevator which does not require a machine room for the elevator. Our MRL lifts understands the customer's needs for the maximum utilization of building space. A benefit of machine room less hydraulic elevators is saves construction time, space, and cost. There is no need for a roof top machine room, which potentially lowers building construction costs. It is a good choice for mid-rise buildings that need to get passengers where they are going quickly. Machine Room-less Lifts usually used at residences, bus terminals, airports, multi floor commercial buildings, shopping malls, health and school buildings.
Advantages of MRL Lifts:
- It provides space saving because it takes up less room in structure.
- It is suitable for every construction because of its easy mounting.
- It saves 40% energy, it is economical.
- By means of gearless motor, it climates noise pollution.
- The running of gearless motors is extremely safe, silent and vibration-less.
- It does not add any extra load to building static load.
- Suitable for intensive passenger use.
For more details contact us today!